For more than 20 years Ron has been a real estate developer and investor. By the age of 32 he had purchased and built a real estate portfolio of more than two dozen income properties that included single family homes, duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, and 10 and 12 unit apartment buildings — as well as purchasing 3 acres of prime commercial land and then building and leasing out a 35,000 sq. ft. car care mall.
Ron’s passion for more mindful living — that included living in a tiny home out in the country — began all the way back in the early 1980’s.
Continually striving to do better, whenever possible, Ron likes to innovate and push the envelope. Which is why we offer features like:
- An exterior center section that is raised above the roof line and sided with raised aluminum panels (a very unique design for a tiny home), as well as more than a dozen other very striking and unique facades.
- On-demand multi-functional rooms.
- Bulkheads that store beds that can be lowered and raised.
- Moveable walls.
- Expandable and stackable units.
- A garage.
- A fire, burglar, hurricane, and earthquake resistant model.
- A floating tiny home model.
- A rooftop deck.
- Multifunctional and moveable furniture.
- Indoor construction.
- Having the Buyer’s money from the sale of a tiny home go directly to the Sellers law firm “In Trust”. And then, only gets disbursed to the Seller upon achievement of specific milestones that are clearly outlined in the Sale Agreement. This extremely unique provision provides the Buyer with an added level of protection and security.
- Discussing precedent setting tiny home/SDU legislation, like Grey County’s OPA 11.
Helping you and your loved ones experience and enjoy all of
the many wonderful things that a tiny home can add to your lives.